Páginas

domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

de SusieA1114 partilho porque me identifico com o que escreveu

Gostei muito deste texto de SusieA1114 e partilho
ACCEPT ME
Accept me as I am I have no guarantee.
A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.
I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes.
Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup.
I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete.
I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep.
I have a long road to travel, as well as you do.
We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall accrue.
So please accept me as I am Because I am .... Just me.
No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.
This is how I feel I have a heart, open it and see
Please take care That's all I am, just me.

Sem comentários: